Administrative body has permitted different kind of Excursion activities inside the reserve with the objective of making the tourists experience the nature and wildlife closely and understand its importance.
Excursion Activities permitted in the Reserve are:
- Wildlife Safari
By vehicles registered with park management for tourism purpose (light motor vehicles), with the capacity to seat maximum 8 persons including the Driver and Guide (6 tourists + 1 Guide + 1 Driver)
Safari booking (about 70% of vehicles are booked online)
- Elephant Safari
For maximum 4 persons, as per the availability of Elephants
Booked on the counter
- Photography/Filming/Vidoegraphy Permits
For One Cameraman, who can take two assistants along with him
- Entry Fee for Safari
- Entry fee for Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve:
- Above mentioned rates are only of entry permit. Guide and Vehicle fee, IN ADDITION to entry fee, will be payable before the entry at the counter.
- Single seat permit holder tourist shall, in addition to the permit fee, have to pay for the hired vehicle and the guide, at the time of entry inside the park. The total hire charges for the guide and Safari vehicle will be distributed equally among the tourists present in the vehicle and payable at the time of entry.
- For the children aged between 5-12 years single seat fee shall be half the fee mentioned in above rate and a seat shall be provided to them in the safari vehicle. Children below 5 years of age shall be entitled for free entry and they shall share the seat occupied by their parents.
- For information on number of vehicle allowed in each zone in each of the rounds (morning or evening) please check “Safari Zones”
Entry fee for Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve (for tourism year 2021-22)
|Premium Days||Non Premium Days|
|Full Vehicle Permit||Rs. 3000||Rs. 2400|
|Single Seat Permit||Rs. 500||Rs. 400|
Premium Date for Tourism Year 2021-2022
|Year||Month||Premium Day/Date||Total Premium Days|
|2021||October||2, 3, 9 to 17, 23, 24, 30, 31||15|
|November||1 to 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28||13|
|December||4, 5, 11, 12, 18 to 31||18|
|2022||January||1 to 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30||15|
|February||5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27||8|
|March||5, 6, 12 to 20, 26, 27||13|
|April||2, 3, 9, 10 , 16, 17, 23, 24, 30||9|
|May||1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29||9|
|June||4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26||8|
- Elephant Safari (Joy Ride)
Subject to availability of Elephants, tourists can go for Elephant Safari on the pre-decided routes which have been designed by the management.
The ride will be for half an hour for which per person fee will be Rs. 1000/-. Children upto the age of 5 years can accompany along with their parents/guardians and no fee shall be charged for them. Fee for the Child between 5-12 year will be half of the per person fee i.e. Rs. 500/- , however it will be considered as a full seat.Maximum of Four persons are allowed on a Elephant, excluding the Mahout.
Full Day Safari Cost-
Rs. 64,000 per day upto first 7 days. For more days after 7 days the charges are less.
Security Deposit - Rs. 10,000
For further detials - Please Contact 9977415046 Dinesh Babu BTR
- Photography/Filming/Vidoegraphy from Elephant:
Permission for special Photography/Filming/Videography in the Reserve shall be given by the Field Director in the name of Cameraman.
Cameraman means a person on whose name the permission is issued. At most two persons can be permitted with him to assist him for this purpose, but they will not have permission to do photography/videography.
Fee shall be as per the following Table: